Firefox is by far the best browser I have used, and you no doubt agree, or you wouldn’t be here. But some sites that I frequent just don’t work in Firefox. I found myself having to copy a link, open IE, and paste the link in order to get to these sites. A thousand or so repetitions of this process was enough motivation for me to write a browser extension as a shortcut.
HOW IT WORKS:
- If you right-click on a link, you will see the option “Open Link in IE”
- Click the toolbar button to open the current page in IE
- Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the current page in IE
- Use the Options window to specify certain domains to always open in IE (New in version 1.4)
- Also in Options, specify the path to IE (New in version 1.4)
- Available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Italian
If you find this add-on useful, please donate to support its continued support and development.