Today I submitted the latest update to the best ministry app on the Windows Phone platform, MinistryMate.As more and more users have downloaded the app, the feedback I have received has proven invaluable in deciding what changes to make and what new features to add.The latest release is another example of that.The goal of this app is to help fellow Witnesses be more organized and productive in their ministry, and incorporating the most requested fixes and new features is helping that goal become a reality.Here’s what’s new in 2.2:
- Improved navigation – A landing page now gives you 1-click access to anywhere in the app.Also, the ‘recent’ section of the panorama lets you get back to the most current items without having to hunt them down.
- **Schedule hours for future dates – **Add time for a future date, and it is added to your report as “projected” time, helping you schedule your month’s activity and keep on track to reach your goals.
- Filter calls by street – Have several calls on the same street?Select the street in the calls filter and see only those calls.
- See current location on map – Now you can see not only the location of your call(s) on a map, but see where you are too.
- Bug fixes – A bug with the sorting of calls was fixed.Also, photos should now display correctly, regardless of the orientation they were taken in.
Also, new users may note that the price has been reduced to only $1.29.Thanks to all for the continued support, and by all means please continue to give me your feedback, both positive and negative, so I can make this app everything you need it to be.